What the Children Learn in the Classroom
Dr. Greenberg discusses the varied curriculum and format of an early intervention program, which can include both group and one to one instruction, core ABA and social skill programs, as well as art, music and physical eductaion specials.
"They (the children) are doing both group and one to one instruction all utilizing the technicques and science of Applied Behavior Analysis. "
— Dr. Jeremy Greenberg, Clinical Supervisor at the Children's Center
- Physical Development
- gross motor coordination
- fine motor development
- appropriate play with toys
- imitative social play/taking turns
- Social Interaction
- appropriateness of social response
- interest in other children
- Special Skills
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Verbal Communicative Skills
- receptive language